Monday 27 June 2011

A Jewellery Review: Temporary:Secretary

Hello Everyone,

This is my first review type post which I'm really excited about.

A couple of weeks ago I came across this cute little blog and jewellery site... Temporary:Secretary. As soon as I stumbled across it I knew I had to buy something!!

So I browsed the store and came across so many things that I wanted to buy, I decided to just buy one thing, as I still had a while to go until payday! So I came across this cute little owl ring...

£4.20 in the sale. So I quickly ordered it. A couple of hours later I received a lovely email from Sarah apologising as they had sold out and offering me a different owl ring as an alternative and as a good will gesture I only paid £4.20.

So this is what I got...


I thought it was really great that the lovely Sarah looked at what I had wanted and recommended me an alternative. I love the ring she chose for me. I think I love this little guy as much if not more than the original ring!

I would 100% definitely recommend and use Temporary:Secretary again. I'd buy the whole shop if I could. So go go check the shop out.. its amazing :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I bought this ring as a gift for my friend, isn't it adorable :-) x

Lottie said...

It is so cute, I wear it everywhere!
Thank you for reading my blog :)
Lottie x

Temporary:Secretary said...

We heart Lottie!!!
Thank you for your lovely email - you rock!
We've put your link up on our Blog We Love page now :)THANK YOU xxxxxxx

Unknown said...

What a gorgeous ring! Temorary Secretary is definitely a shop that's been on my rtadar for a while - I really must get on and buy something from there already!