Friday 17 June 2011

benetint...

At last I have got my hands on benetint! I bought this months Glamour - or more my boyfriend bought it for me cause he's lovely. In the shop there was only the one with Benetint it which sat well with me because I wanted it! I'm definitely using it as more of a lip tint than cheeks. I'm too inlove with my blusher for that, but I'm not a fan of lipsticks so benetint seems like a good alternative.




My hand looks massive in that last picture! Sorry for the poor quality, just webcam ones done in my bedroom.

I think everyone should head over to Fashion Champagne and check out this gem of a give away. Kirsty has got hold of some absolutely beautiful jewellery that you could win in just a couple of clicks! She also has a fantastic blog, with great outfit posts and fashion bits and bobs. Definitely worth a poach!

My blog posts may be a bit random next week as I'm going to be living at my boyfriends all week. I'm not sure when I will be able to post, I'll try my best though! I feel like I'm getting into the blogging swing of things now.

Have a wonderful (not too wet) weekend!

2 comments:

Natalie said...

My boyfriend bought me mine too! Haha, I got benetint and highbeam, LOVE benetint! It's so lovely and, like you, I'm really not at all keen on lipsticks x

justa-thought.co.uk

Sophie Isobel said...

I managed to get my hands on all of them :D My favourite is high beam!
x