Saturday 18 June 2011

My Week in Shopping 001.

I've been shopping! I've picked up a few bits and bobs over the course of the week which I thought I would share on here.

My first buy this week was my fashion book and my art supplies.

(I wish this picture was the other way round but everytime I upload it it just rotates again!) anyway I got myself an A3 and A4 sketch book, some drawing pencils and 2 books, the first one arrived today. It cost me 77p off Amazon and is an ex library book so came complete with a funny plastic cover and library ticket inside! I very rarely buy new books, I always get used ones off Amazon and trapems charity shops.

I went shopping with mum today, she spent £90 on new plates and bowls and I spent £14 in good old Primark. I got some cute cream coloured pumps (£4), a 'petrol' coloured long see throughy vest (£8) and a black vest top - for under the shirt (£2). I'm meant to be going out tonight so I'm thinking team up the shirt with the vest top, my wet look leggings and some heels (with the new cream shoes in my bag because I'm rubbish at heels!) I'm looking forward to this evening, catching up with a few friends, its nice to not be the only girl tonight too!!

My final and favorite buy this week...


Now some people my think I am slightly sad but when I was younger I had a box set of Peter Rabbit books which were on my window sill. One day I got them down to read and they had gone all mouldy! So they were binned. I belong to a website called CheapCycle (amazing, search for your local CheapCycle and join, you get emailed with things people are selling and occasionaly there are some real gems!) and someone advertised these for £10!! I googled and these collectors editions are selling for like £40-50 so I thought what a bargain. I've always wanted them back because I want to share them with my children (when I have them!!). My favorite story is The Tale of Two Bad Mice. I used to love it when I was little. So thank you lady from CheapCycle you have made me very happy!

I should really go and start packing for my week at the boyfriends but I think I'll make a mood board instead.

2 comments:

Temporary:Secretary said...

I have that fashion book - just forgotten about it until now. Before I started uni (fashion marketing), i bought so many of these books but i've no idea where i've put them now. Many years of moving around and each time, i lose things on the way! Hope you found the book useful. Its a good one! x

samecookiesdifferent said...

cute :D
xx the cookies
share the feeling
visit <3
www.samecookiesdifferent.blogspot.com