Sunday 3 July 2011

HAYFEVER!

Dress: Dorothy Perkins
Cardigan: ASOS
Sunglasses: Ozzy Rob (an old friend!)

Sorry sorry, I have been a rubbish blogger. At the beginning of the week I had nothing to do but nothing to post about. At the end of the week I had lots to post about but was really busy.
This is just a quick outfit post and a hello I'm still here post!
I wore this outfit for Basingstoke's World Party in the Park, which was a big cultural event in a town near where I live. It was good, lovely music and weather, felt like I was on holiday! I had a picnic there with a couple of my friends!
I've done some shopping so expect a post about that sometime soon.

Also, I am suffering bad with hayfever. I'm on the tablets and eye drops every 4 hours but still nothing is happening! Anyone got any home remedies for hayfever? I will love you forver if you can tell me anything that might help in the slightest!

Big thank you to everyone reading/commenting/following my blog. I'm already thinking up a competition for when I have a bigger amount of followers so keep checking back!

5 comments:

Temporary:Secretary said...

Ever since I was 10, i've suffered from hayfever really bad and i was taking Clarityn (it did not help at all) but i thought all hayfever tablets were the same so i didn't think to change medication. Last year, I tried Benadryl and it works for me - my allergies are really mild. I know everyone's different but i hope this helps!? My sister gets it bad and she bought these very scary tongs to poke up her nose?!?! Its zaps the pollen away but I'm too much of a wimp to try it! xxx

Charlotte Annabel said...

I've found that the nasal sprays are sooo much more effective than anything else. Have you tried them before? If not give them a whirl. They totally stop my hayfever whereas the pills have no effect.

Lottie said...

Those tong things sound pretty scary!

I'm wondering if I should try a nasal spray.

Hopefully if the weather changes I'll start to get a bit better!!

PeachesANDcream said...

Mums remedy: Boiling water, tea, lemon drops and honey!
works a treat and also makes you feel ALIVE! :P

Lottie said...

PeachesANDcream... I quite fancy that drink!