Monday 13 June 2011

Bags & Bags

I got two new bags at the weekend.
The first is a new make up bag, I emptied my lats one and it was so manky I had to get a new one.

Cute little flowery make up bag that my boyfriend pointed out matches my duvet. It cost me about £4 from Tescos..
My make up staples and a few extra... I usually just wear foundation, bronzer, blusher and mascara, but theres a few extra bits and bobs.

My gorgeous boy also bought me a new massive handbag. Its huge and amazing, I'm thinking hand luggage for holiday!

 It cost £8 from Matalan, but I managed to use my trusty student discount for a cheeky 10% off! I adore the print on it, its got nice muted/neutral tones so I can use it with pretty much anything.

In my bag: purse; book; diary; glasses; socks (£1 bowling alley socks); barclays card reader; various medicines; nice biscuts; work ID badge and keys; tissues; body spray; headphones; chiquitos vouchers (am never without these babies)..

Oh and guess whos going to be in the audience for New Looks Style the Nation on Channel 4 next weekend?! ME!! I applied for tickets on a whim and ended up with priority ones! I've never seen a TV show filmed before so I'm pretty excited.  Need to decide what to wear though.. do I buy something new? I will keep you posted...

2 comments: