Saturday 11 June 2011

Holiday :)

I'm back!! Hello followers and commenters :) I'm pleased at how this blogs beggining to go and I'm really planning on keeping it up!!
I had a lovely time on holiday, the weather was a bit hit and miss.. lots of showers and whatever direction you went out of our villa there was a big up hill struggle but it was fine.

My boyfriend was completely amazed by all the fish in the Plaza, as a fish hater this was not all that amusing for me!
 These ducks were just chilling on the roof of one of the villas near ours!
 Spot the deer... there was a family of deer living near the villa, a mummy, daddy and a little tiny baby one! We think this was the daddy. He let us get so close!
At an outing with owls we got to hold the owls and learnt so much about them, this is Lulu shes a type of eagle owl.. I was too scare to hold her.
 Little Ibu, a Scopps owl was having a staring contest with me.


 Horrid Henry the Barn Owl. He makes the most evil hissing noise but he was so pretty and so so light!!
 This is Phoebe, she was a very big owl but I can't remeber what type. She has a really round face!
 Delilah was the cutest little baby owl ever. I wanted to take her home with me!
 A Perigrine Falcon from my Dad and Sam's Falconry. I thought that the head thing was really cruel but it actually relaxes the bird and makes them much calmer.
 'Can of Kestrel...' in the words of Tinie Tempah...
A Harris Hawk.. Dad looking very interested in the background!

We had such a lovely time. Lots of swimming and badminton playing. We also did laser combat which was so much fun. Me and Sam lurked at the back and picked people off, Ben and Bry ran forward and attacked. Great fun! I also did a Salsa class, that was fun!

So the bikini body diet/fitness starts on monday. I realised today that two weeks tomorrow I'm meant to be running the race for life. So I think the next couple of weeks are going to be a crash run run run get fit and be able to run more than 100 metres without feeling sick! I think I'll go to the gym for at least 30 minutes a day except Thursdays (thats when I have Zumba) and just eat healthy. I need to tone up too.. anybody have any good bikini diet plans? Exercise regimes? Please let me know I need advice!

One to follow... Katie Styles. Absolutely amazing ideas from such a talented girl.

No comments: