Monday 20 June 2011

Ta Very Moooch.

Hello!!

I'm afraid I have no pictures to post today. I'm living at the boyfs and haven't taken any photos yet! Just had a few things to say....

001. Thank you so much to everyone who reads and follows this blog! I know its probably a really cheesey thing to say but I really appreciate it, it's nice to know that people read and enjoy my ramblings :) so thanks.
002. Everyone should check out Temporary:Secretary theres some gorgeous jewellery. It's so so cute! I've just ordered a ring from their website. It was so hard to choose just one thing. I'm formulating a wish list in my head! Expect a full post soon...
003. I've got nothing else to do for the rest of the evening so I think I might play around with the blog layout... to stop me from online shopping!!
004. I had a good weekend. Went out on Saturday night, unfortunately the only outfit photo I have is a drunken myspace mirror photo with my friend in spoons which I'm not ready to share with the blogsphere yet! Also thought it would be a good idea to walk about a mile to Subway at about one in the morning... Thank god for flats!!
005. Its mine and Sams 11 month anniversary today... we celebrated by having tuna pasta bake for tea, going to tescos to buy apple juice and watching are now both sitting on our laptops.

Hopefully I'll have something more exciting later on this week :)

No comments: