Sunday 12 June 2011

001. ASOS Saved

I am a huge huge mega ASOS fan, I could spend all the money I earn on ASOS. What I tend to do is use their saved items feature and save things I love untill I can buy them or they come down in price.

I decided that occasionally I will post whats on my saved items list so you can see what I'm after!!

I just think that these would be so cute for summer. With a white t-shirt and little white pumps.
Summer at work, I love the colour and style. I also love the shirt the models wearing but I couldn't find that anywhere!
To go with pretty shirts and shoes. I have an ancient floral Primark Blouse that I can see going quite nicely with this skirt.
This shirt could go with anything.. skinnies, shorts, skirts, could also be worn maybe as a waistcoat type thing. I'm thinking potential festival fashion with this one...
Along with these, not denim so if it rains they won't itch and should dry quickly. I have pleanty of tops that could be worn with these, also I don't think they'd look too bad with wellies!
I've had my eye on this for ages... Its already come down from 30.00. I think it would be a nice chilling out by the pool dress.
I'm not sure what it is about these trousers, I just really want them! I think they'd be pretty comfy for work and could easily be smartened up with a shirt or blazer. I'm one of those who takes my shoes off and sits cross legged at my desk so these would be perfect!
In desperate need of some new denim shorts. I had vintage Levis which I love but are so worn out and a bit shrunk now! Maybe these, but I don't think they will compare to the Levis.

So there you go, thats the current ASOS Saved list.. What are you after on ASOS at the moment?

No comments: