Thursday 23 June 2011

A - Z of mee.

Age:
Twenty, Twenty-one in October

Bed Size:
Double

Chore you Hate:
Doing the Dishwasher, I hate touching dirty cutlery.

Dogs:
None.

Essential start of your day:
A cuddle and kiss from the boy.


Favourite Colour:
blue.. or orange maybe

Gold or Silver:
Depends. I'd always have said Silver but now I'm not so sure.

Height:
5"2

Instruments I play:
Recorder and the keyboard, self taught with one hand.

Job Title:
Apprentice Work Placement Administrator

Kids:
None yet thanks

Live:
In a village and a town both near Reading

Mum's name:
Clare

Nickname:
Lottie, Lou Lou, Lottery


Pet Peeve:
Spitting!! and boys who stand with their hands down their trousers

Quote from a movie:
'Theres no place like home...'


Right or left handed:
Right

Siblings: 
Ben


Time you wake up:
7.15am

Underwear:
Depends

Vegetables you dislike:
I LOVE VEGETABLES. Except Asapragus and Artichokes.. are they even vegetables.

What makes you run late:
I am NEVER late. I leave for work (15 minute journey) AT LEAST 45 minutes early

X-rays you've had done:
Wrist, Ribs, Hands

Yummy food you make: 
Enchiladas


Zoo animal:
Capybaras

2 comments:

Charlotte Annabel said...

Eeek you're like the opposite of me leaving so early! I'm hardly ever late but I am ALWAYS in a rush for work. I leave it until the last possibly minute to get out of bed and then the last possible minute to leave the house haha. I get up about 10 minutes before I have to leave and always end up power walking for the tram! I should make it a resolution this year to try and be better at getting out of bed. It's just so cosy though!

Lottie said...

I love staying in bed, but I know I get in such a panic if I'm going to be late!
If I'm late I know the rest of my day will be bad!!

Thanks for reading my blog :)
Lottie xx