Friday 3 June 2011

Happy June...

I cannot believe how quickly this year is going. I've decided to make some mid year resolutions and use this blog as an attempt to keep them...

- grow my nails again (on going battle...)
- tone up to get a good bikini body before France (in 8 weeks time)
- take more photos
- save save save for that little house I want!!
- learn to cook something other than enchiladas and risotto
- finish my NVQ (by October)

I may add more..

So this week has been quiet at work, I'm currently multitasking by cooking coca cola cupcakes for my boyfriend whilst updating this blog and checking my emails.

I'm off next week though, I can't wait, my first proper break since I started... I'm off to Center Parcs with Mum, Dad, Sam (boyfriend), Ben (brother) and Bryony (brothers girlfriend). We've got some good stuff booked.. Salsa, Family Quiz, Sam's doing Falconry and Laser Quest.. OUTDOORS.. which is basically paintballing with no pain. So expect a picture heavy post when I get back.

I've been playing around on ASOS fashion finder recently. I enjoy putting the outfits together and wishing I could afford them. I'm off shopping tomorrow so I will post some pics of the goodies I buy.

Lottie

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Such amazing resolutions!
loving your icon below...shes FAB.
xx
thehausofblog.blogspot.com/

mariska said...

i'm looking for u more photos
:)

xoxo