Thursday 3 February 2011

A whole new outfit...

Blouse: Newlook
 Cardi: ASOS
Shorts: ASOS
Belt: Primark

Today pretty much my whole outfit was new.
I cut off my face because I looked a mess and my hair was greasey.

I was upset this morning, because I got up and got ready, picked up my bag and the handle snapped off. It was my lovely lovely black handbag. I've already sewed it back together once. So now I'm on the hunt for a new one.

I'm looking for something for my skin. It's reallt dry at the moment, but I'm not really sure what. Anything anyone can recomend? It would be great to know.

Today at work, some of my team and I went and had a fry up for breakfast, change of scene from the office. I had a veggie sausage, fried egg, 2 hash browns and baked beans. It was yummy!

When I got home I cleaned out my little Beaus cage, she had a lovely run around the bath. She kept running up the end and sliding back down again! It was so funny. Yesterday I made her a new tunnel out of a couple of loo roll tubes and put a hamster muffin in it. She woke up ran down, put her head in the tunnel and took the muffin out. She took the muffin upstairs, came back down and chewed up my tunnel. Nice one Beau!!!

Lottie.

No comments: