Wednesday 2 February 2011

W is for Wednesday...

Today, my silly little hamster has decided to dig all the sawdust out the corners of her house. Just after I took this picture she kicked a whole load of sawdust into her food bowl. Is this normal?

My ASOS order arrived yesterday, I accidentally had it sent to my boyfriends house, so I had to wait till I went round there to get it! I ordered this really cute tobacco coloured cropped cardi. I am actually in love with it!





















Cardi: ASOS
Dress: H&M 
It's so so cute! I'm really tempted to buy it in the mustard yellow colour too, cause I love it so much. I also got some dark grey high waisted shorts. They go so well with the cardi. Then I popped to town today to buy Sam's cousin a birthday present, I got myself a new top from New Look. Its like a dark pinky pussy bow blouse. I thought it would probably match the other new bits.

Blouse: New Look
Shorts: ASOS

So now I'm happy, lots of new clothes, lucky me!
Lottie

No comments: