Tuesday 22 February 2011

002. Friday Facts (On a Tuesday..)

001. I know its not Friday but I thought I'd do this today because I was so busy last week I didn't have time to do it on Friday! Also I've decided to change the name to 'Friday Facts' because this isn't all just favourites.. it's all bits and bobs I want to tell you too!
002. There's some great London Fashion week posts lurking at the moment!
003. Follow... Where Is Harriet?, SaraLuxe and I Want You To Know.
004. I'm currently at work listening to Radio 1.. Songs to listen to... Lupe Fiasco and Tinie Tempah and Ellie Goulding (my boyfriend makes me listen to this constantly!!!)
005. My evenings are spent making glass bead braclets to sell at work to raise money for Comic Relief. Think I should start selling them in a 'B is for Braclets' shop?
006. I'm desperate for some Barry M Instant Nail Effects, but everytime I go to Boots or Superdrug to buy it, it's sold out!
007. I will do an outfit post sometime soon, camera has no batteries, I have no money. Bad times!!

Lottie

No comments: