Tuesday 1 February 2011

L is for Lottie..

I'm a secret stalker and reader of a few blogs, and at the beggining of the year I started DAILY BOOTHING. So it kind of made sense for me to start one myself. I am inspired by blogs such as LLYMLRS and NOIR NOUVELLE. I'm not really sure what I am going to put on here yet, but we'll soon find out.


I'm Lottie, I'm 20. I work in a college, as an administrator. I help people find work experience and constantly bang on about the benefits of it. I have an amazing boyfriend. He's very lovely and gorgeous. We're saving all our monies to buy our first little house. We have a hamster called Beau. She's our baby. She likes to chew the bars of her cage.. all the time.


I like Hollyoaks, Glee and Next Top Model. I drink lots of Coke and Pepsi (I blame this on Sam). I love milky bar yogarts. I like football, my weekends are pretty much devoted to football. I like to dance, but I don't so much anymore.


Lottie.

No comments: