Saturday 26 February 2011

003. Friday Facts (early Saturday morning...)

001. My boyfriend woke me up veeeery early to go to work, and as I forgot to do this yesterday (actually was veeery busy with hamster, eating brie and eclairs and watching Speed) I thought I'll do this now!
002. Yaay for the weekend.
003. Yesterday I had my first NVQ assessment. I have an 'excellent telephone manner'. Wayhey!
004. Today Mum and I are popping down to Winchester to meet my aunty for lunch, to go shopping and the we're going to see a Youth Theatre perform OUR HOUSE, it sounds kind of like an episode of Waterloo Road with a whole load of Maddness songs chucked in.
005. Then tonight the boy (and his mums £15 voucher) is treating me to Frankie and Bennys for dinner!!! I'm going to be seriously obese by Sunday.
006. Next week I'm going to start ZUMBA classes. Can't wait to start dancing again.
007. Follow... twentyteneightyfour, Fables of Freast and Amelia's Fashion Land.

Have a lovely weekend!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for pointing your readers to follow my blog! Really sweet x