Saturday 12 February 2011

Sweet Treats


On Thursday I ordered some goodies from The Sweet Treat Company. Which is the most amazing sweet shop ever! I ordered Sam a present for Valentines present and a couple of bits for me. Its quite reasonably priced, and it arrives the next day, although I was out when mine arrived so I had to go out and collect it this morning!

These are the Valentines present. We love Haribo hearts so a whole jar of them.. PERFECT! Its so hard to not eat them though, I need to wrap them up before they disappear.

Candy Letters. So yummy, and I definitely just ordered these for artistic purposes.. See the new header! Do you like it?

Flying Saucers are my absolute favourite sweetie ever! I got 50 of them, they've been in my house about an hour and they are nearly all gone already.



So I'm going to be full of sugar by the end of today. But I'd definitely recommend them for yummyness of sweets, price of sweets and super fast delivery!!
My next mission is to order a big box of fudge from Fudge Kitchen. So expect a post about that in the future.

On a completely random side note.. anyone see this weeks Rock Horror Glee Show?! I'm watching it for the second time now. Such a good episode.

Lottie

No comments: