Sunday 13 February 2011

Oldies.

I've had a nice relaxing weekend, apart from the weird stomach pains I'm having for no reason and the eye infection. Some of Sams family friends came round (who we are going on holiday with in the summer) and we had dinner and yummy chocolate cake.

Then today I went to watch Sam play football like I do every Sunday, but the rain was horrible! And because of my bad tum I sat in the car for most of it. Then we went shopping because I needed some new make up and Sam needed new jeans. I had to get new mascara because of the eye infection and new foundation because my skins gotten really really dry. Maybaline had a 3 for 2 offer on, so I got...

Dream Satin Liquid, in Light Porcelin. I hear its quite good for dry skin, and I am a lover of Dream Matte Mouse when my skin isn't dry! I thought it was worth a try.

Falsies Mascara. I'm not too fussy about mascara to be honest as I have fairly long dark eyelashes anyway. But I've heard good things about this one, and I liked the purple tube!


And a lipgloss that looks a lot like that one. I don't know what colour it is, I just picked a pretty pink one because it was free!
(images from google images)

I haven't got any pictures of me from this weekend because I'm looking a bit weird with my eye infection and things, so I thought I would post a couple of photos that make me smile!

This was from when I was travelling in America and Canada last summer. We were just getting ready to go to watch the Toronto Blue Jays Baseball game. Their Stadium is right at the bottom of the CN tower.

Sam and I at our college leavers ball. This was before we were even together and after we'd had quite a few drinks!!

Some of my friends and me (in the crazy pink ski pants!!) standing at the top of an (unactive) volcanic crater in Iceland. That was the best trip I've ever been on!!

My brother Ben and I lunging at Niagra Falls in Canada last summer. Lunging is a bit of an inside joke with my family. Maybe I'll explain in a future post.


Have a very Happy Valentines Day everyone.

Lottie xx

No comments: