Saturday 23 July 2011

Happy Anniversary!

My gorgeous boyfriend and I celebrated our one year anniversary on Wednesday.

 My presents fo Sam - The American Office DVD, Summer Heights High DVD, FACE/ARSE Towel, Gay Bar Soap, Geek Top Trumps and ASOS Board Shorts.. my boyfriend and I are pretty immature together incase you hadn't already guessed!


 Sam got me Wii Zumba - soooooo good and a big back pack for Reading Festival so he doesn't have to carry my holdall like he did last year! He also ordered me some denim shorts from H&M but they haven't arrived yet!

This is us at the theatre on our anniversary. We were watching my mum perform in her Rock Choir Show. She was brilliant!!

I'm a very lucky girl to have such a lovely boyfriend who looks after me and somehow puts up with me!!

On a sadder note.. I am so upset by what is going on in Norway at the moment. I wish I could use my first aid skills to help the young people who are suffering there. It shows how important emergancy services and the red cross are to us.

3 comments:

Temporary:Secretary said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! x

Lottie said...

Thank you :D

Natalie said...

happy birthday!!! it looks like you had a alot of fun!!!


www.therougelipstickdiaries.blogspot.com