Monday 11 July 2011

iPhone Photos #002

Hello,

I'm so rubbish at blogging at the moment. My boyfriend steals my laptop in the evenings to play on football manager so I don't get a chance to blog!
Hopefully tomorrow night I'll do a big post of pictures of the things I bought at the weekend but for now...

 lemon and lime slush puppy drink at thorpe park
 i resisted this beautiful chocolate fountain at thorpe park
 attempt at being healthy number 1...
 and number 2....
 i finally got my desk draws sorted out at work

 My kindle arrived, and i've already read Holes.. an amazing book!


 my boyfriend brought be build a burger sweeties
yummy yummy raspberry lemonade at Zizzis!

Tonight I'm off to Zumba and the gym on my lunch break! Later on this week I have 3 days off work for first aid training.

Also thank you so much for all your advice on hayfever.. I've been back to the doctors and been prescribed different tablets, the eye drops I'm already using and a nasal spray, so hopefully things will get better soon :)

2 comments:

Temporary:Secretary said...

Is football manager the one with the little moving dots? My boyf has that too, i always tell him that i totally don't get it why that's fun to play!! x

Lottie said...

yes... but the moving dots have progressed in to little people!!
I don't get it. Especially as he starts and restarts the game every 10 minutes!!

I still love him though :) x