Friday 22 July 2011

H&M Autumn

I got sent a H&M Autumn catalogue the other day so I decided to chop it up and make it into some mood boards.


I love all these colours, especially the navys, camels, mustards and cognac browns. I am madly inlove with the brown boots in the last image. I'm holding out for pay day to buy them. I also love the mustard tights and navy coat in the first image, the pale pink pleated skirt in the second image, the beige chinos and pink culottes in the third image and the boots and navy and camel skirts in the last image.

This has made me realise how much I love H&M and how good it is pricewise!!

1 comment:

Temporary:Secretary said...

These are fab! I can't wait for A/W - Bit over this rainy, grey summer!

I'm working for a little indie fashion company and would love to send you their latest look book to blog about. I've blogged about them today so have a little look and let me know if you'd like to see more! x