Tuesday 19 July 2011

The Future's Bright, The Future's Orange

I have a bit of an orange obsession at the moment. I hate orange flavoured things but I just love love love the colour. I went shopping on Saturday and got myself an orange raincoat! It's amazing, however I will not be wearing it with a green tshirt again as I look like I work at homebase...


 Orange Raincoat - New Look
Cardi - H&M
Top - Next
Leggings - Topshop
Flip Flops - Primark
 Orange Kindle, Orange Phone, Orange Bear, Orange Coat...
Even an Orange Hamster Cage.. notice how my Beau actually sat there and posed for a picture!

3 comments:

simply h² said...

Love the orange, it looks great!

http://www.hsquaredfashion.blogspot.com

Temporary:Secretary said...

Aw, the hamster is gorgeous!!! i LOVE hamsters, i bought my boyf one was valentines day. They are so entertaining! xxx

Lottie said...

My hamsters amazing, we have recently discoved she uses the bars at the top of heer cage to do monkey bars!!
Insane hamster!!