Friday 25 March 2011

004. Friday Facts...

001. I'm so so so so so excited about Reading Festival. So glad I got my ticket early. Muse are my all time favourite band, and there are so many other bands that I love there too like Panic! at the Disco, My Chemical Romance, Noah and the Whale and The Vaccines.

002. Its nearly pay day and I still have money left!!! Even though I've paid rent, petrol money and put money in my house saving account.. me and the boy are saving for our own little house. Cause I've done so well I treated myself to a new phone cover.

003. I'm just about to book a little Easter weekend break to Bournemouth. We're going to go to Brownsea Island, Lulworth Cove, Swannage and Bournemouth Beach. It will be lovely to get away and do nice naturey outdoorsy things.

004. My lovely boy bought me THIS dress the other day, for no reason at all. He is the best. Its a special one for short people so it won't drag along the floor behind me.

Have a lovely weekend.

Lottie

No comments: