Sunday 13 March 2011

Toby La Rone..

Hello,

I know I posted once already, but I didn't want to go on about nice happy things in a sort of sad thinky post. So anway an update..

I got myself on of the Grupon ASOS vouchers, £9 for a £20 voucher, now I just have to decide what to buy with it! I'm thinking maybe THIS Red Linen Blazer, although I've seen one in H&M and I think I like the material more. I'm quite tempted to get a new bikini, I like the look of THIS Raspberry bow one, but I think I might be too pale for it? I also like THIS Play Suit, but I have a dress that's quite similar too it. hmmm.

This weekend I've spent setting up a toad abode with my boyfriend, he bought 2 Fire Bellied Toads and a Fire Bellied Newt, which I named Issac, as in Issac Newton! I thought that was pretty funny of me.

I'm selling my bracelets to raise money for charity this week, then I'm hoping to set up a site to sell them. Keep an eye out!

Lottie xx

No comments: