Friday 15 April 2011

Happy Friday

Hello there.

I have decided I need to actually use this blog a bit more. So hello!!

It is the Easter Holidays at work so I have very little to do, hence the blogging! I don't really have any photos to post as nothing particularly interesting is happening at the moment so this will probably look like quite a boring post! However some slightly exciting things are happening over the next few weeks!

Today I'm meeting with the other apprentices at work and we are going to an all you can eat Chinese buffet for lunch. nom nom nom. I'll probably eat so much that I won't fit back in my chair when I'm back at work! It's paid for by work because it's technically a meeting, but yay free lunch! I'm looking forward to egg fried rice topped with sweet and sour sauce and some chippies!!

Next Friday it's my friends 18th birthday party, just a house party but I expect it will be good fun. Then on Saturday the boy and I are going to Bournemouth for a nice long bank holiday weekend. We're just staying in a little premire inn and going on a few nice day trips. We're going to go to the Oceanarium and on the little boat to Brownsea Island. I expect we'll spend some time on the beach too.

I will take lots of pictures :)

I'm not sure about everyone else but I am pretty excited about the Royal Wedding. I'm not into the royal family and I'm not very patriotic - I wish I was - but  I still think it's going to be so good. And also, it's another bank holiday!

Happy Friday!!

Lottie

No comments: