Monday 15 August 2011

The Look Show AW11...

I realise in this blog post I have used a lot of exclaimation marks.. this is not because I am angry, it's because I am very excited!

This time last year I knew very little about the fashion blogging community. Facebook was about as far as my internet knowledge went! Then somehow I stumbled across a few fashion blogs and my interest grew. I started to follow a number of blogs and find more and more everyday. I thought I could do this, I'll admit since starting this blog I have given up on a few occasions because my life has got in the way, but now I've got into the swing of things getting an opportunity like going to The Look Show would be AMAZING!!!!
I absolutely love writing my blog, I don't really pay attention to the stats of how many people have visited and where they come from because I just blog because I like to blog, but I read and respond to every comment and always check out my followers blogs.

Unlike a lot of the bloggers that I follow I don't have any background in fashion, I've not done a textiles or graphics qualification, I don't know much about the fashion industry, my blog is based purely on clothes that I like, style that I like and my daily ramblings! I don't think that this affects my ability to have a 'fashion blog' it just means that I am constantly learning new things about the industry, about design and about the world of blogging.

As a new blogger I would love the chance to blog from The Look Show and would love to encourage others to start their fashion blogs, because I'm proof... anyone can do it!

I think having the opportunity to meet likeminded bloggers, see real fashion displayed in a way that is different to what I am used to seeing would just be awesome. It would also test my ability and give me the chance to blog about something that people are really intersted in.

I really hope my entries not too late! My holiday has got in the way of a lot of things this year!

Lottie x

p.s I will blog about my holiday sometime soon, I have a couple of things to do first, like get back to work and pick up my new car!!!

3 comments:

Temporary:Secretary said...

You sound like the loveliest person - it's nice to see that your personality shines through in your writing. Good luck and fingers crossed! xoxo

Lottie said...

Thank you :)
I read your post and was completely amazed.. you're like a fashion genius!! But my PC wouldn't let me comment again! GRR!

Lottie xx

Sophie said...

Ah good luck :)

http://ninety2wo.blogspot.com