Tuesday 16 August 2011

France..

Hello,

I'm back from France!!!
I had a lovely time, I lay in the sun a lot, ate lots of cheese and drank lots of Rose!

 veiw from mine and sams bedroom
 sam and me by the pool
top: ASOS
skirt: ASOS
flip flops: Primark
 Sam and me on the balcony
top: Zara
shorts: Bank
 Before we went out for dinner
dress: Apricot @ New Look
shoes: Primark
 A lake we went to on the day the weather was rubbish!
 Me lunging at the Gorge Du Verdon
top: boyfs from Next
shorts: Topshop
shoes: Primark
sunglasses: Matalan

 This snail was right at the bottom of the Gorge!
 Griffon Vulture in flight (my boyfriend loves birds - I learnt a lot!!!)
 One day I will explain to you my love of people lunging..

 This is an actual wild Griffon Vulture - It hit Sam round the head with it's wing because his dad tried to feed it ham!


There's a couple of outfit photos in there and some nice scenery. Its an absolutely beautiful place, especially the Gorge Du Verdon.

Lottie x

2 comments:

Temporary:Secretary said...

You two are the cutest couple ever! It looks like you had such a fantastic time! welcome back! x

Lottie said...

aww thank you :)
i had a lovely time!
xx