Thursday 3 November 2011

the come back is on

So I went away for a little while because blogging got a little bit much for me. But I missed it. So I am attempting a come back :)

Here's some photos from over the last couple of months.

celebrating my 21st birthday

Sam took me to Rome for my birthday present.
He arranged everything without me knowing!

Visiting my one of my oldest friends Amy and her flatmate Leanne for a girly weekend.



In other news I am... 
awaiting the arrival of my new blackerry 9360 and its cute zebra print cover
on the job hunt sort of again.. more to come on this I guess
have completed my NVQ in business admin. yaay!
hoping to start running childrens dance classes on Saturday mornings
getting closer to the deposit for a house

I hope thats brought you up to speed. I'll be blogging again soon :)

p.s asos have an amazing 25% off for students until tomorrow morning. so far i am resisting!!!

No comments: